Have you started your holiday shopping? I'm starting to worry a bit, because in spite of all of my gift daydreaming, I haven't actually 'bought' anything yet. Oooops! Well there's still time... and I will say that scouring the web for gift ideas is almost as fun as receiving them. :-)
So the Holiday Gift Guide continues! I'm in love with all of these goodies perfect for anyone who ♥'s baking! Wouldn't the vintage red scale look wonderful on a a countertop? Almost as perfect as having an embosser to stamp everything in sight (yes... that's what I would probably do!).
- You can't be a baker without a kitchen scale! Vintage Red Kitchen Scale $39.95 (Pillsbury Store.com). I also ♥ this one from Salter at Walmart - $15
- Pretty twine in different colors for wrapping all those homemade goodies. It comes in large spools perfect for leaving on the counter. Divine Twine $15.
- Wouldn't a chocolate souffle look beautiful in these heart molds? Charlotte Molds for making puddings, jellies, and souffles. Sur la Table, starting at $18
- Beautifully simple! Emille Henry 9" Pie Dish $45 (Macys.com)
- Milk container perfect for serving with all of those fresh baked chocolate chip cookies! Half Pint glass creamer from the MOMA store, $14.
- A collection of delicious Madagascar Nielsen-Masey vanilla. Beans, extract, paste, and sugar...oh my! William Sonoma, all for $56
- Personal embosser to create gift tags or emboss cookbooks, recipes, etc. Williams-Sonoma, $40
- 'Birds in the Kitchen' Print $16 (etsy.com)
- Personalized baker's labels to sticker on all of your cookie boxes, jars of preserves, oven bags of homemade dog treats! :-) $40