Thursday, November 19, 2009

Things I ♥ :: Holiday Gift Guide!


Anywhere you go it feels like the Holidays are here, I love it!  It makes me crave pumpkin pies, and peppermint lattes, and big bowls of stuffing.  ...Yes, I actually like the stuffing a bit more than the turkey... but shhh! :-)

Sorry for the lack of posts (really!!!), but A. and I took a few weeks off and went on a small vacation to visit family for Thanksgiving.   So I've been staying clear of the kitchen.  In the meantime, and in the spirit of getting ready for the Holiday shopping madness...I thought I'd share a few of my favorite things:  a Holiday Gift Guide!  It starts tomorrow....so get ready!!!

...all things food, kitchen, entertaining, related,  and a few of my random faves for everybody on your list:  you're mom the baker, you're friend the tea lover, your co-worker the chocolate fiend, or your husband the vanilla-syrup addict (...yes, A., that's you!)  or even for yourself (come on, shopping is hard work, everybody deserves a little reward!)

Hope you enjoy!  Stay tuned!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails